Kai Chen is a fourth-year Ph.D. student in
Multimedia Laboratory at The Chinese
University of Hong Kong. He is supervised by
Dahua Lin and also work closely with Prof.
Chen Change Loy.
He received the B.Eng. degree from Tsinghua University in 2015, and then became a member of MMLAB. His research interests include computer vision and deep learning, particularly focusing on object detection and video analysis.
2015 - present
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
2011 - 2015
- We won the COCO 2018 Object Detection Challenge. (Team: MMDet)
- One paper accepted to CVPR 2018.
- One paper accepted to CVPR 2017.
Video Object Segmentation with Re-identification
- ECCV'18, BMVC'18, ACM MM'18
- IERG4080: Building Scalable Internet-based Services
- IERG3810: Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems Laboratory
- ck015 ie.cuhk.edu.hk